Hazelnut Cream Brownies Recipe
- 120g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 113g (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120ml (1/2 cup) Black Milk Hazelnut Cream
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease a 20cm square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk melted butter and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until just combined.
- Add Black Milk Hazelnut Cream and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then cut into squares and serve.
Enjoy your delicious Hazelnut Cream Black Milk Brownies!